This EX-6180 Intrinsically Safe Flashlight is ATEX Directive certified for safe use in hazardous locations in zones 0, 1, 2, and zones 20, 21, 22, and is approved safety standards for use in the Mining Industry.
The compact, lightweight, and high-intensity flashlight body equipped with a standard wrist strap, even wear gloves, allows users to easily switch one hand, enhance grip and comfort. Waterproof to IP67 rating, can be equipped with high visibility red wand. Powered by 2D alkaline batteries.
*Additional light-diffusing B-60 Red color wand for EX-6180 is sold separately.
- Ex Mark: I M1 Ex ia I Ma
II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia op is IIIC T135°C Da
- Type of Protection: ‘ia’ Intrinsically Safe
- Areas of Classification (Gases): Zone 0, 1, and 2. Gas Groups: IIA, IIB, and IIC
- Areas of Classification (Dusts): Zone 20, 21, and 22. Dust Groups: IIIA, IIIB, and IIIC
- Temperature Classification (Gases / Dust): T4 / 135°C
- Enclosure: Impact-resistant thermoplastic, fire-retardant
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Beam Type: Spot
- Beam Distance: 80 Meters
- Output: 120 Lumens (effective lumens)
- Light Duration: Up to 15 Hours
- Light Source Type: High power LED bulb
- Power: 3V 1.7W
- Power Source: 2 x LR20(D) Primary alkaline cells
- Ingress Protection: IP67
- Impact Resistant: 2.5 Meters
- Product Weight: 176g (without batteries)
- Dimension: Φ65*200mm
- Packing: 60 pieces per carton, size: 62*39*44cm
MARI MARITIME TRADING & SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 183C/5P Ton That Thuyet, Ward 4, District 4, HCMC
Phone: + 84. 28 – 377 32 140 / + 84 .28 – 377 32 141
There are no reviews yet.