D40 Jet/Spray Nozzle (Brass, Nakajima Type)
- Jet/Spray nozzle is an indispensable device in the fire system. It is used to conduct the flow of water, foam, powder or other types of fire extinguishing agents.
- These nozzles have 2 spray modes: jet spray type and mist spray type.
- These 3-position nozzles can create narrow or dispersed flows, and they can cause the flow to stop without disconnecting the supply.
- These nozzles are used on fire engines, fire pumps and fire hydrant stations inside buildings.
- Jet/Spray nozzle is attached to the fire hose with a quick mounting tip.
MARI MARITIME TRADING & SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 183C/5P Ton That Thuyet, Ward 4, District 4, HCMC
Phone: + 84. 28 – 377 32 140 / + 84 .28 – 377 32 141