What is a mercury thermometer?
A mercury thermometer is a form of temperature gauge that works on the principle of mercury expansion when there is a change in temperature.
A thermometer is simply a device used to measure temperature and temperature gradient. Thermometers are derived from two fragments of the Greek word “thermo” meaning “temperature” and “meter” meaning “measurement”.
- Mercury thermometer is a type of temperature meter that is considered to be highly accurate and has a very small error, only +-1%
- Easy to install and dismantle, easy to repair.
- The material of the thermometer is suitable for any working system from simple to complex.
- It is a meter with many different measurement scales, which will make it easy for consumers to choose without restrictions on measurement limits.
- The cost of the device is suitable for the needs of the user.
Application of mercury thermometers
Mercury thermometers are industrial thermometers used for industries such as:
- Oil refining
- Hydraulic …. with solid glass capillary tubes. The temperature dividers are clearly visible on the body of the shell, making it easy for the observer to read.
MARI MARITIME TRADING & SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 183C/5P Ton That Thuyet, Ward 4, District 4, HCMC
Phone: + 84. 28 – 377 32 140 / + 84 .28 – 377 32 141