- Fully polished, anodized yellow (or silver on request). The digit of the thermometer is printed on the right side. Print in black for ease of reading.
- Positioned and buckled with a brass nut, wrench size 22mm. The angle thermometer (90°) has a slotted adapter with a set of Screws.
- When installing the thermometer, there is no need to rotate the casting.
- Capillary tube is made of solid glass, bar-shaped, prismatic, approximately 6 mm in diameter
- Absolutely resistant. The main divisions, corresponding to the lettering printed on the case, are especially clearly printed.
- For standard implementations from -60° to +200°C, blue liquid and red liquid correspond to -60°C. For temperatures more than +200°C, only mercury columns can be used.
- The thermometer can be measured when exposed to mercury from -30°C onwards.
- As standard, tubes are manufactured in brass for temperatures up to 300°C. For temperatures above 300°C, tubes are made of steel.
- Seawater-resistant alloys are available upon request (special alloys).
- For alkalis or corrosive acids, stainless steel materials or other load-bearing steels are available. With type “B” immersion tubes, 10mm diameter, 1mm thick.
- The difference is up to 1% for a thermometer with a mercury column.
- The accuracy of an alcohol-based liquid thermometer meets the requirements of DIN 16195. Therefore, it corresponds to the requirements for a thermometer.
MARI MARITIME TRADING & SERVICES COMPANY
Address: 183C/5P Ton That Thuyet, Ward 4, District 4, HCMC
Phone: + 84. 28 – 377 32 140 / + 84 .28 – 377 32 141